Saturday, August 7, 2010

Update for August 7, 2010

It's been a while since I last posted and the ad to my friend has sunk down a bit as newer ads have been posted on craigslist. Because of this, he isn't getting as many responses as he has before but he has received some. Including a solicitation for prostitution type of response. I'll list the dates of the responses rather than giving each responder a number.


Date: August 7th, 2010
Name: Sophia Lovely
email: sophialovley@tmail.com

Here's the most interesting response! My friend indicated on his ad that he is Financially independent and is looking a financially independent woman. Interestingly Sophia is hoping my friend would be willing to have a financial type of relationship where in exchange for her giving he "body, mind, and time" any way he wants it, he "buys her a few things here and there" such as a cell phone, etc. This does sound like a legitimate person but doesn't it sound like a type of prostitution relationship? Sophia may have better luck responding to ads in the Adult Gigs section of Craigslist.

I'm 24 looking for a beneficial relationship. I will be moving to (city removed), august 30 from losangeles,ca. I will be living with my sister and her toddler until I get on my feet. I'm willing to give my body,mind,and time any way you want it. In return I would like help with a few things here and there ex:cell phone, etc..please feel free to email me if this is something that is suitable for you.
Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment