Friday, July 9, 2010

Quick update on my friends craigslist personals ad

Today my friend only got 1 response for his ad that was someone who responded to him after emailing him. Yesterday she was known as responder #3 and since I didn't have much information to determine if she is legit or a scam, I didn't publish her name or email address of my black book.

Responder #1: (Also Responder #3 from yesterdays blog)
Name: Flossie Riling
Email: flossierilinguj67e7@yahoo.com

I figure I will post her entire message for your enjoyment so here it is:

"Cool:) It seems you are for real
The honest truth Im for sure not first timer in that adventures:) unforunately never really succeed.
Usually received e-mails from teenagers and other unreliable people.
So...whatever... one more time. About Me. 5'6" in shape, too much energy:) but Im normaly stands by man and perfectly knows my "place".:)
Im hard worker have my own car and own place to sleep:)... so soooo independent:) Also Iam not into night clubs and bars scene....
Love guys who I can laugh with, who open to try new staff!
Pictures and some info: weekenddatingoperating.com profile 3009958
If you decide to check it, write you are 29 y.o. or older, only in this case you ll have access, (kind of protection from kids:)
Now your turn:)
Chao"


The weekenddatingoperating.com will redirect you to the site:
http://datingportal-singlegirls.com/ which is a singles parent site operated by singles.net.

today she had more to say than "so, why not". She has had problems with meeting only teenagers and unreliable guys eh. Most say they have troubles meeting men who are already married or a stalker. I think this is the first time I've heard an ad from someone having problems with teenagers responding when teens aren't normally looking for adult ladies.

Conclusion: Today's Response #1 and yesterdays response #3 are Dating Site Scams.


The stats remain at 9 responses but no we have 6 confirmed fake responses or 67% of my friends responses were fakes and 3 that are probably fakes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment